Banning Criminal Defense Attorney
Fighting Minor to Severe Criminal Charges
Challenging your criminal charge requires going through the justice system. The process can be complicated and confusing with its laws, rules, and procedures. Trying to navigate it on your own can be overwhelming and stressful, as one misstep could adversely affect the outcome of your case. If you have been accused of a crime in Banning, exercise your right to be represented by counsel and reach out to a defense attorney immediately. Your lawyer can help you understand what to expect throughout the judicial process and stand up for you at every stage in your case.
When you need aggressive and thoughtful legal counsel, turn to Kassel and Kassel. Backed by years of experience fighting charges like murder, arson, assault, and DUI, we fully understand what it takes to seek favorable outcomes for our clients. Our criminal defense lawyer in Banning is invigorated by a challenge and relishes finding innovative and insightful solutions in even the toughest situations. From us, you can expect to receive personalized representation delivered by an attorney who truly cares about protecting the best interests of the people we serve.
If you’re facing criminal charges in Banning, please schedule a free consultation with us to discuss your case. Call (909) 581-4888 or submit an online contact form today.
Get Started on Your Defense Right Away
Whether you are under investigation or have been arrested or charged, it’s never too early to retain the services of a skilled defense lawyer. Building a well-thought-out and aggressive defense takes time. The sooner you hire counsel, the sooner they can begin developing a legal strategy for you.
At Kassel and Kassel, we put in the time and effort necessary to fight for our clients effectively. Our approach begins with a thorough evaluation of the situation, which means listening to your side of the story. We know that criminal charges can be levied because of mistakes of facts or minor mishaps that can get blown out of proportion. Hearing what you have to say allows us to see a complete picture of what did or didn’t happen.
When the state pursues a criminal matter, the prosecutor must prove every element of the alleged offense beyond a reasonable doubt. You might be worried that, because law enforcement officials collected evidence against you, the prosecutor has what they need to meet their burden. But that’s not necessarily so. Our Banning criminal defense attorney and team will investigate and examine every detail of your case to identify weaknesses in proof.
We are prepared to negotiate with the prosecutor to seek a just result on your behalf. However, if we cannot settle on an acceptable plea, we will be ready to take your case to trial.
Criminal charges we defend include, but are not limited to:
- Arson: Setting fire to a structure, forest, or property.
- Assault and battery: Attempting to cause or causing injury to another person.
- Child abuse: Causing physical injury to or neglecting a minor.
- Domestic violence: Abusing or threatening to abuse a household or family member.
- Drug crimes: Possessing, manufacturing, and/or selling controlled substances.
- DUI: Driving while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs or with a BAC of 0.08% or higher.
- Fraud: Employing a scheme to deceive a person or entity to unlawfully obtain something of value.
- Juvenile crimes: Violations committed by persons under 18 years of age.
- Manslaughter or murder: Causing the death of another individual.
- Sex crimes: Engaging in nonconsensual sexual conduct, possessing child pornography, and other offenses of a sexual nature.
- Theft: Taking another person’s property without their consent or using misrepresentations.
- Traffic violations: Speeding, driving under the influence, reckless driving, and other violations of California’s vehicle code.
Many of the crimes listed above are charged as misdemeanors or felonies. They carry penalties such as fines and incarceration. You can seek to avoid or minimize the consequences by attacking the allegations against you with the help of a defense attorney in Banning.
In addition to fighting criminal charges, our team also helps those who have been convicted seek to clear their records through expungement. When an offense is expunged, the public no longer has access to information about it, which can remove barriers the individual might have faced because of their criminal history.
Contact Our Firm Today
A criminal charge can alter the course of your life, affecting your relationships or career. A conviction can lead to the loss of your freedom and rights. We understand what’s at stake in these matters, which is why we put forth our best effort to pursue optimal outcomes, such as acquittals, case dismissals, or dropped charges.
To learn about how our Banning criminal defense lawyer can help with your case, please contact us at (909) 581-4888.
Our Firm Has Handled Multiple High-Profile Cases
Strong Relationships with Local Judges & Prosecutors
Someone Will Be Able to Answer the Phone 24/7
Extensive Trial Experience with Successful Outcomes
A Local & Trusted Firm Since 1953